Tentative Disney Itinerary
Heights High School
June 14-20, 2020
(Available payment methods at the bottom of page)
Sunday June 14, 2020
- @8pm - Meet in Heights High school band room
- @10pm - Depart from Heights High School
Monday June 15, 2020
- @2pm - Arrive/check-in at Disney All Star Resorts (Sports, Music, or Movies themed hotel- choose one)
Monday June 15, 2020 - Free day at the hotel
- Enjoy the Pool Area or Arcade at the resort
- Take Shuttle to Disney Springs for Shopping, Dinning, Entertainment, and Activities
Tuesday June 16, 2020 - Hollywood Studios
- Park hours 6am-10pm
Wednesday June 17, 2020 - Magic Kingdom
- Park hours 7am-9pm
- Enjoy the park for a few hours then the Performing Arts staff will contact you and show you where to change and set up (usually by splash gate). You will then march in a parade through Magic Kingdom/ down Magical Lane.
- (More details to follow closer to departure date, performance may be Tuesday or Thursday).
Thursday June 18, 2020 - Animal Kingdom
- Park Hours 7am-9pm
Friday June 19, 2020 - Travel Day
- @8am - Eat Breakfast
- @10am - Depart for Houston, TX
Saturday, June 20, 2020
- @ 2am - Arrive at Heights High School
Price Break Down
Transportation (50 passenger Charter Bus): $250 per person
Rooms: $200 (Disney All- Star Resort-- Movies, Music, or Sports themed resort)
3 Day Theme Park Tickets: $250 per person
Disney Dinning Card: $150 per person ($50 per day can be used for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at most table service, counter service, and snack cart locations throughout Disney)
Driver Gratuities, Bus Parking, Misc.: $38 per person
$888 per person
- November 28st - $150
- January 1st - $150
- February 3rd - $150
- March 2nd - $150
- April 1st - $150
- May 1st- $138
- The prices above are based on 130 persons.
- Prices are based on quad occupancy per room and three 50 passenger charter busses.
- The Disney Dinning Card and Park tickets are the base rates for everyone and those prices are locked in.
- 3 day theme park tickets are discounted only if the band participates in the parade. If the band decides not to perform or does not meet the audition requirements the 3 day theme park tickets will be the standard rate of $384pp (workshops are also available for a discounted price).
- The first deposit of $150 is due November 28, 2019 to lock in the buses and rooms and to get an accurate count of everyone attending.
- Remember prices are subject to change based on amount of people attending and the amount of persons per room.
- Prices can increase or decrease.
We accept many payment methods.
- Cash/Check - You can hand cash/checks to any band director or booster officer.
- Zelle - If your bank account is setup with Zelle, you can send money to email@example.com. There is no fee.
- Paypal - We accept PayPal. Service fees MAY apply. Please send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. To check if there is a service fee, please send us an email and we can provide more information.
- Credit Card - You can make your $150 deposit using Square HERE. If you would like to make a larger payment, contact us at email@example.com. Service fees will apply.
- Credit Card in Person - We have a Square account which allows us to accept credit card payments in person. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to meet at the next event or schedule an appointment. Service fees will apply.